Recent QuestionsQ: I would like the cursor to change to a hand when over a drop down menu link...
A: Try to set this parameter to your drop down menu:
var menuitems = [
Unfortunately, you can't assign onmouseover/onClick event to each item.
However, you can achieve this by using standard html objects within items, for example:
var menuitems = [
["<div onClick='your_code_here'>item text</div>", "index.html"]
Q: I will probably purchase your developer version mostly because I want access to the 600 icons....
1) Do you offer access to these icons with any other license for css drop down menu?
2) I develop sites for several clients, what is involved for them to make small changes to their menus... i.e. add or delete a menu item or sub-item... Will they need to purchase a license to make changes?
3) Does the developer version access your site at runtime? I do not have a problem registering my client sites and getting a key... I just want to make sure at runtime their site does not contact yours.
A: 1) Icon collection is available in Developer licenses only.
2) No, there is no need to purchase the license in that case.
3) No, script doesn't access our site at runtime.
Developer version of the script doesn't check reg. keys at all.
With the Developer license you can use the menu on an unlimited number of Internet or Intranet sites and on the local machines.
This version of the css drop down menu doesn't check keys and it isn't bound to a domain name,so it can be used with an application that doesn't have a fixed domain name.
Q: I'm looking to make a space between menu buttons in the drop down menu example,
I checked the FAQ which suggested using ["-"], between items but it didn't work.
A: To add a separator you should
var separatorImage=""; //for subitems (top items in vertical menu)
var separatorVImage="separator.gif"; //for the top items (subitems items in vertical menu)
You can create separators using menuItems
(you can do it in Deluxe Tuner, use "Add separator" button),
["||All Images","gallery_all.html", , , , "_self", , , , ],
["||Pricing & Ordering Info","gallery_pricing.html", , , ,"_self", , , , ],