I just bought an imac and was wondering if i can use the apycom menu with the mac. If yes, where would i download the application.A: Yes, we have a version of Deluxe Tuner for MAC, but it has a limited number of featuresrelated to the Windows version. MAC version of Deluxe Tuner support Deluxe Menu only, itdoesn't support other products.
To download the MAC version you should download the trial version on MAC or use thefollowing link:
Use engine files form the licensed package.Find a link to it in your license message.Q:
I am interested in Deluxe Tabs MAC Style.
However before I do I want to make sure that:
- I can change the buttons pictures on both the first row and the second row. There has to be a <img src=" " > tag in the code somewhere, correct?
- I can expand or diminish the number of buttons and links
- Also, I have a question: if I am on "Mac Tab 1" menu, and I click on "Mac Tab 2" menu without clicking on any of the links onthe second row, what is the page that I see? Do I see by default Link 2_1 or do I see some kind of generic page? In other words is there a "main" page for each tab menu and then you have the other pages which correspond to Link 2_1, Link 2_2, etc.?
- Is it possible to remember a visited sub-menu? For example I am on "Mac Tab 2/Link 2_3" and I go to "Mac Tab 4/Link 4_2" and then I come back to "Mac Tab 2". Can the main page for this "Mac Tab 2" be Link 2_3 which was my last visited link on that tab? A: 1) No, there is no such tag - <img src=" " >
For the main items you should set such parameters:
bbeforeItemImage - left part of the item
bafterItemImage - right part of the item
bitemBackImage - center part of the item
in normal, mouseover and selected states.
And for the subitems (in MAC template) you should set onlybitemBackImage - the center part of the item.
Please, see the code of this template.
2) You can create any number of the buttons and links.
3) You can set links for main items and for the subitems.
var bmenuItems =
["Mac Tab 1","http://deluxe-menu.com",,,,,,],
So, if you click on "Mac Tab 1" you will go to http://deluxe-menu.com
And if you write so
["Mac Tab 1","",,,,,,],
no page will open.
I have managed to insert a separator in a menu and set the image path but the separator image does not show.
Is there anything else I need to do? A: Please, see the following parameters:
//------- Separators -------
You should set a separator in the menuItems, for example:
var menuItems = [
["Home","index.cfm", , , , , , , , ],
["About Us","about.cfm", , , , , , , , ],
I can't get the popup menu sample (rightclick) to work in Opera. Does Deluxe-menu support opera for right-clicking?
Does Deluxe-menu have a gwt wrapper so we can use deluxe-menu as part of a GWT application? A: Unfortunately, Opera doesn't support onContextMenu event.
More info you can find, for example, here:
To create and configure your menus use Deluxe Tuner application(included into the trial package):
Please, try the trial version.