I need to have a horizontal menu and a vertical menu on the same page (obviously with different content). I did this as two separate "projects" in the tuner and gave them different names so that the files wouldn't step on each other. However, it looks like only the second menu works, though it does show both. I assume it has something to do with the variable dmWorkPath overriding the first value with the second. How can I have two menus each with different content on the same HTML page? A: You can use as many menus as you want on the one page.
But you should call dmWorkPath parameter and dmenu.js file only once.
<!-- Deluxe Menu -->
<!-- (c) 2007, http://deluxe-menu.com -->
We are looking at using one of your deluxe menu programs on our web site however we need to know:
1) Can we access all different options such as color, font, size, border, background in each menu?
2) Can we use the various templates with each menu, each type of filter?
3) how about the various styles listed, can we use those in whatever selection we make?A: Yes, you can create menus with different styles and use them on theone page.
You can see it on our website. On some pages we use different menus.For example:
Is it possible to show a menu item in the simple navigation bar as selected by default to indicate what the current page is?A: The menu has only two states normal and mouseover.
Try to do the following things:
- delete var pressedItem=1; parameter from your data file
- set correct parameter on each page before you call data file, forexample:
function dm_ext_setPressedItem (menuInd, submenuInd, itemInd, recursion)
Sets a current pressed item.
menuInd - index of a menu on a page, >= 0.
submenuInd - index of a submenu, >= 0.
itemInd - index of an item, >=0.
recursion = true/false - highlight parent items.
But notice, to use dm_ext_setPressedItem() you should know ID of selected item and subitem.
You can't get this ID after you reload your page.
That is why you should write your own code on PHP.Q:
I was wonder if there was a way to have the css tree view already expanded with I open the page the menu is on instead of having to expanded every time.A: The following parameter expands all menu items by default: