Recent QuestionsQ: How do I make the main nav links in the dhtml navigation align left (they are center aligned).
A: Try to use the following parameter:
Q: I am a web developer and evaluating your product using the Trial Version. I created navigation bar using your application (see attached files). Simple drop menu appears to be displaying OK (centered) when using Internet Explorer 7.0, but I can't move it below the header. Also when I access the same sample page using FireFox Browser, the Navigation Bar aligns on the Top-left. Ideally, the navigation bar shall be displaying below the header and centered.
Can you help please?
A: You are using absolute position for the menu now. You should userelative position if you want to center your menu. Set the followingparameter:
Q: Hi, I need to know if it is possible to accomplish the following functionalities with your tree-menu library.
1. I need to have two or more trees in the same page
3. I need to eliminate the nodes that has check=true
4. I need to populate on-demand the tree using AJAX
5. I need to implement drag&drop through the use of the mouse events on the tree nodes
6. How would the tree behave with 10000 nodes??
7. I need to have a tree within another element that uses scroll
such as a DIV or SPAN (fixed area). When collapsed or expanded, the area should remain its original size.
A: 1. You can add any number of the menus on the one page.
2, 3, 5. Yes, you can do it. But you should create your own server-side script (for example, php) that will do it. The menu doesn't support such a feature.
4. Unfortunately, you can't use the AJAX-like technology in the Deluxe Tree such as in Deluxe Menu.
6. It is possible that the loading speed can be lower if the menu is very large. But it doesn't take so much time.
Yes, you can notice some delay in IE, but in over browsers it works better.
Deluxe Tree works fast, but 10000 is a large value. Please, try atrial version of Deluxe Tree.
I tried to create large menus on my machine: P4 3GHz, 512RAM WinXP SP2
- 1000 items ~ 10 sec
- 2000 items ~ 40 sec
7. You can paste Deluxe Tree into the <table> or <div>.
Q: I attached on Image (Screen shot). Please observe that I marked with black color line. How can I adjust the menu so scroll bar and menu should end with same line. Why Scroll occupying more space than menu item. Please assist me to remove that extra space.
A: Try to set var tmenuHeight="auto";