Recent QuestionsQ: I am interested in Deluxe Tabs MAC Style.
However before I do I want to make sure that:
- I can change the buttons pictures on both the first row and the second row. There has to be a <img src=" " > tag in the code somewhere, correct?
- I can expand or diminish the number of buttons and links
- Also, I have a question: if I am on "Mac Tab 1" menu, and I click on "Mac Tab 2" menu without clicking on any of the links onthe second row, what is the page that I see? Do I see by default Link 2_1 or do I see some kind of generic page? In other words is there a "main" page for each tab menu and then you have the other pages which correspond to Link 2_1, Link 2_2, etc.?
- Is it possible to remember a visited sub-menu? For example I am on "Mac Tab 2/Link 2_3" and I go to "Mac Tab 4/Link 4_2" and then I come back to "Mac Tab 2". Can the main page for this "Mac Tab 2" be Link 2_3 which was my last visited link on that tab?
A: 1) No, there is no such tag - <img src=" " >
For the main items you should set such parameters:
bbeforeItemImage - left part of the item
bafterItemImage - right part of the item
bitemBackImage - center part of the item
in normal, mouseover and selected states.
And for the subitems (in MAC template) you should set onlybitemBackImage - the center part of the item.
Please, see the code of this template.
2) You can create any number of the buttons and links.
3) You can set links for main items and for the subitems.
var bmenuItems =
["Mac Tab 1","http://deluxe-menu.com",,,,,,],
So, if you click on "Mac Tab 1" you will go to http://deluxe-menu.com
And if you write so
["Mac Tab 1","",,,,,,],
no page will open.
Q: I'm evaluating a copy of deluxe-tree and have a question about long items. I need to be able to either automatically wrap the line to fit the width given in the tmenuWidth variable or insert line breaks as I see fit.
At the moment I have found that I can insert the <br> tag to force a line to break but it messes up the space after the menu, if I have several one after the other then they will sit close together. If I add a
at the beginning of the menu entry then the space before is bigger than the default.
Is there any easy way around this?
A: Try to set the following parameter:
Q: Is there any way to have the browser reset the horizontal tree view to allcollapsed each time the browser is reopened?
A: You should set the following parameter in that case:
What is it wrong?
A: You should open your data file in Deluxe Tuner and save it.
Check also that you've set the following parameter: