I'd like to be able to right click on items in a collapsible menu and then pick actions to perform from a context menu
Is this possible?A: You can use API functions
function dtreet_ext_userRightClick (itemID)
See more info here:
As a part-time webdeveloper I have gotten very interested in your product. I really appreciate a number of things
- it's very flexible
- it's very easy to work with
- examples nicely show the capabilities
But I have a couple of questions:
- When opening a menu, there is an option for keeping the menu-item that has been pressed hightlighed (so that the user can see what he/she pressed). Is it possible, programmatically, to decide when this highlighting should be removed? The scenario is that, when a menu-item is clicked the used might browse for a couple of pages within the context defined by the menu-item, but when the user leaves, the menu-item should no longer be highlighted. I will (programmatically) decide the context, but is it possible for me to interact with the menu, and for example decide explicitly which menu should be highlighted?
- Our design department would like the menu containing the elements: "Skovdrift, Juletreer, Skovrejsning, etc". Please notice that "Brende" is supposed to show a menu item that is hightlighted. Is is possible to create this menu such that it is dynamic and each item is text-based (and not based on two pictures for each menu-entry: hightlighted and not)? I've been wondering how to solve this problem, but I cannot figure out a solution. The problem that I is stuck at, is how organise this speciel "frame" around each menu-element. Something that be partly accomplished using "arrowImageMain", but that does not bring me all the way. Please notice that the menu-items might not have any sub-menu. A: I suppose that you're saying about
Defines an item that will appear in the highlighted state
(-2 - normal mode, -1 - toggle mode is active, but highlighted item not defined, 0,1,2,3,... - # of pressed item including separators)
This parameter will not approach you.
function dm_ext_setPressedItem (menuInd, submenuInd, itemInd, recursion)
Sets a current pressed item.
menuInd - index of a menu on a page, >= 0.
submenuInd - index of a submenu, >= 0.
itemInd - index of an item, >=0.
recursion = true/false - highlight parent items.
But notice, to use dm_ext_setPressedItem() you should know ID of selected item and subitem.
You can't get this ID after you reload your page. That is why you should write your own code on PHP.
Question: How do you enable or configure settings so that on default a specific "Tab" is always set to on or shown as the preload tab, I have a eStore page where I would like to insure that a specific Tab is always shown on default and all others are hidden on the first revealing of the page? Can you help? A: Use the following parameters to set the selected top and submenu items:
var bselectedItem = 0;
var bselectedSmItem = 0;
Deluxe Tabs doesn't support API functions which can return theselected tab aslo.
You can set "bselectedItem" and " var bselectedSmItem" parametersbased on your link before you call your data file.
For example, move " var bselectedItem" and " var bselectedSmItem" parametersfrom your data file to your code.
<TD vAlign=top align=left>
/* Select Tab */
var bselectedItem=<?php echo $seltabs; ?>;
var bselectedSmItem=<?php echo $selsmtabs; ?>;
You should define seltabs and selsmtabs using server side script.
You can also set it on every page before you call data.js file, forexample:
<TD vAlign=top align=left>
/* Select Tab */
I have implemented a deluxe-menu on my client's website and I had a couple of questions.
2. In internet explorer, when you mouse over Need An Expert?, Technology the first time you go to the page, there is a 3-4 second delay before the submenu opens. There are a lot of submenu items under Technology, but in Firefox, there doesn't seem to be this delay. Do you know why this would happen in IE? Is there a way to fix it? Could the problem be that each submenu item has a background graphic and this is causing the delay?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!A: 1. The scroll speed depends on number of items to be scrolled, more items -> faster scroll.
You can decrease the number of items or enlarge the size of submenu.
2,3. Please try to add the following param:
var dm_writeAll = 1;
It will load all backgrounds on page load, no on mouseover.