Recent QuestionsQ: I am interested in Deluxe Tabs MAC Style.
However before I do I want to make sure that:
- I can change the buttons pictures on both the first row and the second row. There has to be a <img src=" " > tag in the code somewhere, correct?
- I can expand or diminish the number of buttons and links
- Also, I have a question: if I am on "Mac Tab 1" menu, and I click on "Mac Tab 2" menu without clicking on any of the links onthe second row, what is the page that I see? Do I see by default Link 2_1 or do I see some kind of generic page? In other words is there a "main" page for each tab menu and then you have the other pages which correspond to Link 2_1, Link 2_2, etc.?
- Is it possible to remember a visited sub-menu? For example I am on "Mac Tab 2/Link 2_3" and I go to "Mac Tab 4/Link 4_2" and then I come back to "Mac Tab 2". Can the main page for this "Mac Tab 2" be Link 2_3 which was my last visited link on that tab?
A: 1) No, there is no such tag - <img src=" " >
For the main items you should set such parameters:
bbeforeItemImage - left part of the item
bafterItemImage - right part of the item
bitemBackImage - center part of the item
in normal, mouseover and selected states.
And for the subitems (in MAC template) you should set onlybitemBackImage - the center part of the item.
Please, see the code of this template.
2) You can create any number of the buttons and links.
3) You can set links for main items and for the subitems.
var bmenuItems =
["Mac Tab 1","http://deluxe-menu.com",,,,,,],
So, if you click on "Mac Tab 1" you will go to http://deluxe-menu.com
And if you write so
["Mac Tab 1","",,,,,,],
no page will open.
Q: I'm using the deluxe-tree.
On the top of the tree there is a title. When i click onthe title the whole menu collapse. How can i disable this option ?
I want to keep the collapse option for the css menu tree when i click on the collapse button but not when i click on the title.
A: Try to set the following parameter:
Q: Could you please just help me - I have been using quirks mode to create our customer sites and would now like to start using a proper doctype like:
But when I change it, all the down menus dhtml break on the sites.
A: Try to specify all units in "px":
var itemStyles = [
["fontStyle=normal 11px Lucida SansUnicode","fontColor=#FFFFFF,#FFFFFF","itemBackColor=#DE2829,#C62829","itemBorderWidth=0",
var menuStyles = [
Q: Is it possible to place the icons on the right side of the menu items for the navigation bar script?
A: Unfortunately there is no such option. But you can use html code inside item's text, forexample:
["Purchase <img src='default.files/icon1.gif'>","http://deluxe-menu.com/order-purchase.html", "", "", "", "_blank", "", "", "", "", "", ],