We are looking at using one of your deluxe menu programs on our web site however we need to know:
1) Can we access all different options such as color, font, size, border, background in each menu?
2) Can we use the various templates with each menu, each type of filter?
3) how about the various styles listed, can we use those in whatever selection we make?A: Yes, you can create menus with different styles and use them on theone page.
You can see it on our website. On some pages we use different menus.For example:
The menu is the table imbedded to the layer.
If you want to center the menu paste itwithin the <div>> or <table> with a static position and specify a center alignment for it, for example:
Please, set exact value for var menuWidth parameter, for example:
var menuWidth = "500px";
This can help to align your menu correctly in all browsers.
Try also to specify units in "px".
var absolutePos = 0;
If you want to use absolute position for the menu, use varabsolutePos=1 instead of absolute position for div. Q:
How do you change the back ground color of the menu?
menuBackColor just changes the pull down background.
I'm stuck with a blue background which i guess is the default.
I've looked at the parameters page for info, tried a few different items but none worked for changing the background.
I'm sure its something very obvious, but any help would be appreciated.A: Please, don't forget to change also item background colors:
var itemBackColor = ["color", "color"];
I played with it and I got the tabs java script horizontal menu to work. but having problems with them:
1. I want the tabs to open when you mouse over them, not when you click. Is it possible to do this?
2. I want the tabs to close when your mouse leave them. Can I do this?
3. It keeps saying "Incorrect key" when you click on them. Is it possible to fix them?A: No, unfortunately it is not possible in Deluxe Tabs.
But you can use Deluxe Menu to create such java script horizontal menu.
To create such menu you should set the following parameters:
var smOrientation=1; //horizontal orientation of submenus
var subMenuAlign="pleft"; //submenu position (left align)
var smHidePause=-1; //your submenus won't be hidden till you click orscroll the page.
"Incorrect Key" message means that you didn't paste your reg. key into data.js filewith your menu.
You should paste your key parameter into .js file where your java script horizontal menuparameters (vars) and items ( var bmenuItems) are placed.You should paste the following code at the beginning of the file:
Deluxe Menu Data File
Created by Deluxe Tuner v3.2
// -- Deluxe Tuner Style Names
Where XXXXX the key from your license message.
Try to clear also browser cache.
Notice your key will work on registered domain only. It won't work onlocal machine.