A lot of things have come in between... Just a few more Q's before I order.
When I highlight an item on "onload" I need to expand that item's parent(s), right? What will happen to other, already expanded nodes when I do that? Will they still be expanded or collapsed? A: 1) menuInd is the index of a tree menu on a page, >= 0.
First menu - menuInd=0
Second menu - menuInd=1
Third menu - menuInd=2
Fourth menu - menuInd=3
2) Yes, the already expanded nodes will be expanded.Q:
I can't find an instance of your java pop menu that can lay over top of a flash object without making the flash object disappear like your demo.
Does yours or doesn't it do the same thing and if so, where is there an example? A: Deluxe Menu overlaps flash in all browsers.
You can find fix for Firefox here:
Everything works perfectly on Firefox, nothing works on IE6.
No rollovers, no drop downs. A: You should the following parameters
These parameters cannot be empty.
I have started with the deluxe - looks a little more confusing, but I will persist.
Just to confirm that this is right for me.
1) Will deluxe load quickly?.
2) Will it work with most browsers? Or will user need to download some sort of java file?
3) Can I use it with dreamweaver? A: 1) Deluxe Menu generally loads faster than other page elements.
It is possible that the speed of showing the menu can be lower if the menu is very large. But it doesn't take so much time.
2) Deluxe Menu works fine in most of browsers on Windows OS, MAC OS, Linux/Unix OS.
More info you can find here:
You don't have to install additional software.
There is no way to enable these preferences automatically, in othercase there are no reasons to create security preferences.
1. open the page in Dreamweaver/Frontpage
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see:
To create and configure your menus use Deluxe Tuner application(included into the trial package):