I have two question for now...
Where can I change the word "loading" during ajax is loading the submenu?????
The reason why I switch to treemenu is the possibility of state saving! A: I've just checked your website and save state feature works fine for the ajax submenus.
Actually we've added this feature in v3.2.7 of Deluxe Tree.
I see you changed the "Loading.." text inside the dtree_ajax.js file.Q:
I want to know how I can set a menu item to pressed
function dm_ext_setPressedItem (menuInd, submenuInd, itemInd, recursion)
Sets a current pressed item.
menuInd - index of a menu on a page, >= 0.
submenuInd - index of a submenu, >= 0.
itemInd - index of an item, >=0.
recursion = true/false - highlight parent items.
I will probably purchase your developer version mostly because I want access to the 600 icons....
1) Do you offer access to these icons with any other license for css drop down menu?
2) I develop sites for several clients, what is involved for them to make small changes to their menus... i.e. add or delete a menu item or sub-item... Will they need to purchase a license to make changes?
3) Does the developer version access your site at runtime? I do not have a problem registering my client sites and getting a key... I just want to make sure at runtime their site does not contact yours.A: 1) Icon collection is available in Developer licenses only.
2) No, there is no need to purchase the license in that case.
3) No, script doesn't access our site at runtime.
Developer version of the script doesn't check reg. keys at all.
With the Developer license you can use the menu on an unlimited number of Internet or Intranet sites and on the local machines.
This version of the css drop down menu doesn't check keys and it isn't bound to a domain name,so it can be used with an application that doesn't have a fixed domain name.
I am evaluating your fine menu builder application.
Please let me know the following:
a) How could I call a script instead of specifying a link?
var menuItems = [