I have used the menu features many times and am used to having the code to be inserted into the html page provided when the project is saved.
I have successfully created my first popup window (not the popup menu) which I want to use for text information to open when a text is clicked.
The preview has this working fine but when I saved the project there was no code created to install on the site and I cannot find directions within the program or at your website.
You should do the following:
1) Open your page (for example index.html page) in any text editor.
Add link in the place where you want to have it and specify the ID (for example: win1) for it, for example:
2) Create a popup window in Deluxe Tuner. Add your content.
You can use HTML content, Iframe (url) or any object on your page as popup windows content - Object ID.
For example select HTML content (winContent parameter in the 'Common' section) and add the content in HTML Content window, for example:
<div style="text-align:center;"><b>Sample content</b></div>
This is a simple HTML code for content. Here you may also set link to content page or ID of some element.
3) In the 'Actions' section specify the id of your link (win1) for the onClick event.
See the attached screen.gif.
4) Select the template you want to use.
5) Export your popup window to HTML page. File -> Export -> To HTML. Save it in any testfolder.
So, you'll have:
6) Open the generated deluxe-popup-window.html file in any text editor.
Copy all code for Popup window and paste it in the beginning of the <body> tag:
<!-- Deluxe Popup Window -->
<noscript><a href="http://deluxepopupwindow.com">menu drop down by DeluxePopupWindow.com</a></noscript>
<!-- (c) 2009, DeluxePopupWindow.com -->
7) Copy 'deluxe-popup-window.files/' folder and deluxe-popup-window.js file into the samefolder with your index.html (root folder of your website).
For example you should write:
Notice also that you should move the following code from your data file on your html page directly inside SCRIPT tags:
See more info:
I want to buy your product but before I have a question.
A Customer wishes for a strictly vertical drop down web menu.
Can you tell me if your product can answer this request?A: Deluxe Menu is fly out menu.
You can create vertical menu with such structure but your submenuswill be shown when you hover over menu only.
You can try Deluxe Tree, http://deluxe-tree.com
I am looking for Vista Style 1 - java popup menu for iweb (Mac)
Can you help? A: To create your menu on MAC you can use HTML version of Deluxe Tuner (for MAC OS).
Downlaod the trial version from MAC
1. open the page in your program
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags),
For info see: http://deluxe-menu.com/installation-info.htmlThat's all.