var posY="0px"; >Kehren Sie zu Neuen Fragen zurückQ:
1. open the page in your program
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see: http://deluxe-menu.com/installation-info.html
To create and configure your menus use Deluxe Tuner application(included into the trial package):
I cannot figure out how to make the text break into two lines. A: You can use wrapping in Deluxe Menu.
Please, use <br> tag in your menuItems, for example:
I’m wondering if there is a way to keep the roll over on the current page for the script drop down menu.
Pleaselet me know if it is possible and what I should do.A: You can find more info here:
Deluxe Menu has only two states normal and mouseover.
Try to do the following things:
- delete var pressedItem=1; parameter from your data file
- set correct parameter on each page before you call data file, forexample:
function dm_ext_setPressedItem (menuInd, submenuInd, itemInd, recursion)
Sets a current pressed item.
menuInd - index of a menu on a page, >= 0.
submenuInd - index of a submenu, >= 0.
itemInd - index of an item, >=0.
recursion = true/false - highlight parent items.
But notice, to use dm_ext_setPressedItem() you should know ID of selected item and subitem.
You can't get this ID after you reload your page. That is why you should write your own code on PHP.