We purchased the Deluxe Menu a few months ago and are extremely happy with the product. We have been getting great compliments about our new navigation system.
The menu has over 500 links and functions like a dream! One issue I am having, that I just cannot seem to figure out how to fix, is the following:
Our nav menu is displayed approx. 70 pixels from the top of the browser window. On the drop down links that have a number of items (example 1 in the image below), they display underneath the menu, however on the links that have only a few items, they display above the menu bar in java script as in example 2 in the image below.
How can I set it so that no matter how many drop-down items there are, they always display under the menu bar in java script, not on top?A: Try to set the following parameter:
1. create and save .js file with your menu parameters in Deluxe Tuner(you can use "File/Save as/HTML" function).
You can enter any name you like, for example enter "menu". So you'llhave menu.html, menu.js files and "menu.files" folder with all menu files.
2. open your .html page in Dreamweaver
3. Copy generated menu.js file and "menu.files/" folder in the same folderwith your index.html page.
4. Open generated menu.html in any text editor and copy several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see:
<!-- Deluxe Menu -->
We have a query on a navigation that we have created. We would like to knowhowto set the colour for a nav item of the asp drop down menu if any pages in that section are currently being visited?A: To save your navigation path you should set the following parameter:
var saveNavigationPath = 1;
The menu keeps items highlighted during menu navigation.
0 - disabled, 1 - enabled (default).
You can highlight menu items by default in two ways:
1) Set the pressed item on each page idividually using the following parameter:
var pressedItem = -2;
The toggle mode. Sets an index of an item that will be highlighted by default.
-2 - the toggle mode is disabled;
-1 - the toggle mode is enabled, but no items highlighted by default;
0,1,2,3,... - index of highlighted item in a top-level menu.
- delete var pressedItem=1; parameter from your data file
- set correct parameter on each page before you call data file, for example:
2) Set the pressed item/subitem using dm_ext_setPressedItem () function.
Please see more info here:
Does your menu system support imbedded check boxes? I want to be able to use menus to help users select options and want to have those selections УstickФ for the duration of their session. Do you have any examples of this? A: Yes, you can insert any html code within menuItems, for example:
["|You can place <b>any HTML code</b><br> to item, for example <u>image</u>:<br><img src=img/logo.gif>","testlink.html"],
["|Index <select style='width:120px;height:17px;font:normal 10px Tahoma,Arial;'><option>Section 1<option>Section 2<option>Section 3</select>", "", "", "", "", "", "", ""],
["|Search <input type=text style='width:80px;height:17px;font:normal 10px Tahoma,Arial;'> <input type=button value='Go' style='width:30px;height:17px;font:normal 10px Tahoma,Arial;'>", "", "", "", "", "", "", "0"],
["|Write Us", "mailto:[email protected]", ""],